“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
F~Family & Friends -
- Through deep, personal relationships with family and friends, we learn so much of why God created us to have relationship with Him.
A~ Academics & the Arts-
- By showing academic excellence and exploring our creativity, we gain a heart of wisdom ready to account of the character of God as we are created in His image.
I~ Intimacy & Interaction with God-
- By growing into an intimate relationship with God, all that we experience in this world holds true meaning and purpose.
- By building our story of FAITH, others will be drawn to God as they witness our obedience to Him, and our lives will testify to His grace and mercy.
H~ Helping Hurting Hearts-
- Service to others is God’s ultimate act of love, and as such, expects all those who follow Him to be servants one to another so that God will be glorified.
Beyond the Pages~
“And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.…”
Along the Lines~
“Teach us to number our day aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”
Across the Ages~
“The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Is there anything of which one can say, ‘ Look! This is something new’? It was here already , long ago; it was here before our time.” Ecclesiastes 1:9-10
Around the World~
“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”
“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.” Romans 1:20
Through the Word~
“For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ.” Romans 5:17
With Life’s Celebrations~
“This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24
“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1
No matter what type of homeschool you have there is a way to adapt any of my ideas into a variety of teaching and learning styles. They can all be integrated into just about any existing curriculum you care to use. Whether you are a classical, Charlotte Mason, themed unit study, or traditional family, or like me, an eclectic who can be all of the above, my products will appeal to just about everyone! If you need help in adapting my products to your style please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to share some quick tips on your best plan of action!
I hope you find what you need here. My hope is that I can inspire FAITH and confidence in every family that wishes to take hold and train their children as the Bible instructs…
“Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.” Ephesians 6:4
After all we are… Families Abundantly Inspired To Homeschool!
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
Click on the image above to learn more about the road that leads to salvation through Jesus Christ, or visit here to download the Root 66 booklet from Journey Christian Church to complete with your child when they are ready.